Phone Wallpaper Keeps Changing

Phone Wallpaper Keeps Changing. I pick the wallpaper that i want and i move and scale it to my liking. As stated in the title my wallpaper keeps changing on it's own every now and again.

Bnha Aesthetic Wallpaper ✨ | Pink Walpaper, Chibi Anime Kawaii, Pink Wallpaper
Bnha Aesthetic Wallpaper ✨ | Pink Walpaper, Chibi Anime Kawaii, Pink Wallpaper from www.pinterest.com

Please let me know so that i can further assist. I have had no problems with the s8 plus until 7/12/17. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device.

Follow Us On Twitter @Vzwsupport

Is there a way to stop this from happening? Motion display on and off; I've had my s10+ for a week now and my home+lock screen wallpapers keep changing themselves every couple of hours or so (or at least i notice it every couple of hours).

Please Let Me Know So That I Can Further Assist.

Once restarted, from home screen click on the bottom left button, then select wallpaper. I have had no problems with the s8 plus until 7/12/17. Hi i have tried nothing to fix this problem yet.

Look Under My Themes And See If The Selected Theme Is The Synced Theme 4.

Most of the results i've seen on google mention that it's because of an installed launcher, but i haven't installed any additional. Here you need to change setting as per your. Select a condition for your automatic wallpapers.

Good Day, I Recently Downloaded An Called Miui Custom Font To Change My Fonts And Ever Since I Got It,My Wallpaper Keeps Resetting To The Default Wallpaper.note,Not The Lockscreen And Turning Off Carousel Did Not Fix The Problem It's Annoying Having My Wallpaper Changed Every Hour Or 2.I Use.

Once you do that, try setting the wallpaper and check if. Muzei itself is a great source for providing daily changing wallpapers to your android home screen. Hi mary, you can try clearing the cache of the system which would help in resolving the issue.

It Has Never Done This Before.

Right click on the desktop and choose personalize. But it has no default bing option to set bing wallpaper as your android home screen wallpaper. Double click desktop background settings to expand it downward and open a new option named slide show.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu